Copyright © Life And Times Of A PR Girl
Design by Dzignine
lundi 11 mars 2013

Oh Monday!

"Oh Monday!
Will you ever changed?
Be a happy, exciting, amazing day like your sister Friday?
Will you ever wear the color of a carefree day, even for an only, a unique Monday?"

Sorry, for the bad kind of a poem above. I'm feeling tired today yet have so much to do on my list.

Talking about my list, let see...

  • Meeting with the boss
  • Publish 2 ambassadors messages on PNB blog
  • Finalize nominations form for Milestone Awards - PNB w
  • Write letters to authorities - Fashion Day Bamenda
  • Research for "Let Connect" Program (Program to connect with journalists and broaden my network)
  • Send out letters to PNB ambassadors
  • Etc.
Alright, not so bad for a Monday. It could be worse.
Writing is a big part of my job. I sometimes feel like I write all the day: letters, press releases, notes, posts, tweets, etc. 
It never ends.
However, I love my job. I mean, what other job can enable you to do so much different things in a single day? 

Keep buzzing

xoxo

@MillyJody







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire